This Cream Cheese Bacon Dip Recipe is perfect for any party or get-together! It’s simple to make, and it’s sure to be a hit with your guests. The dip is made with cream cheese and bacon, and it’s served with tortilla chips. This dip is perfect for any kind of party – whether you’re hosting a casual gathering or an elaborate event. Plus, this Cream Cheese Bacon Dip recipe is easy to customize to your own preferences. If you want to add more spices, you can do so easily by adding some chili powder, cumin, or garlic powder. Or if you want to change up the flavor a bit, you can use different types of cheese instead of cream cheese. Whatever your preference, our Cream Cheese Bacon Dip recipe will be perfect for your next gathering!
3 slices of pre cooked bacon
1 cup of spinach
1 tbsp of parsley
1 tbsp mayonnaise
1/2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce
Salt and pepper
1/2 cup of cheddar cheese
4 ounces of cream cheese or Neufchâtel cheese
1/4 Parmesan cheese or 3 slices of provolone for the top
1/2 sour cream
1/2 tablespoon of garlic
1/2 tsp salt
1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the bacon and cook until crisp, about 8 minutes.
2. Remove the bacon from the skillet and set aside on paper towels to cool.
3. Add the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper to the bacon fat in the skillet and stir until the cream cheese is melted.
4. Add the delicious dip mixture into a over safe dish and bake at 425 . Add cheddar cheese on top and bake for 8 minutes.
5. Serve the dip warm and enjoy!
If you have any dip left over for next time make sure to place in a airtight container. I hope you enjoyed this hot cream cheese dish. It’s one of my personal favorites for special events. This flavorful dip is such an easy appetizer and is always a big hit!