Are you ready for the best cookies ever? Do you love chocolate chip cookies? How about Oreo cookies? Do you want to experience a chocolate party on your taste buds? Well, then say no more! Here ya go, my friends!
These cookies are always a hit in our household when we make them. I hope your home enjoys them just as much! The first time we made them I didn’t realize they made sooo many! There was definitely plenty to go around! BB had to take them to the firehouse to get them out of the house because we were eating them left and right. Funny stuff!
Make sure you check out the video below of the first time I made them. It was the first time that I baked on Serve it up Sunday 🙂 I hope you find the video useful and you definitely enjoy those melt in your mouth cookies!
Choco Oreo Cookies
- Baking Sheet
- Measuring cup
- Measuring Spoon
- 1 Egg
- 2 Cups smashed Oreos
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp cream cheese
- 15 oz vanilla cake mix
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup white chocolate morsels
- Add all of the dry ingredients in your bowl or stand mixer minus the oreos
- Set speed on low to mix
- Add in the wet ingredients
- Lastly fold in the Oreos using a spatula
- Lightly coat your cookie sheet with a drop of oil or baking spray
- make medium sized cookies and place at least 2 inches from each other on the pan
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350
- They will be very soft when they come out! DO NOT bake then longer. PLace them on the counter to cool and the cookies WILL harden.
Do you have any baking tips? Have you made these cookies before? Would you make any adjustments to them? If so let me know! I’d love the hear all of the advice you have.
As always thanks for joining me here at my website. Join me on Sundays on Facebook for a live cooking show called “Serve it up Sundays”. If you miss it make sure you catch the replay on my Youtube channel.