Let’s chat about coffee, or have a coffee chat!
It is absolutely no secret that I love coffee. The beverage is my friend. Like many mommas, I’m sure it’s probably a friend to a lot of my readers out there too. Coffee comes in all kinds of different flavors, and you can even choose whether you want it hot or cold. Some drink it in the morning, some in the evening. There is caffeinated and even decaffeinated coffee.
I needed a pick me up this afternoon that didn’t include a nap or a gallon of coffee. So, I was also craving something sweet. I decided to “whip up” some coffee whip and began adding it to my favorite at home green matcha latte. I’ve not been to DD in almost 3 weeks because of the social distancing my family has been practicing and I’ve been trying to perfect my favorite green matcha drink. I thought I had it right….until today!
So, now you are probably wondering about the utensils/equipment needed as well as the ingredients to whip this up (no pun intended). Well, no worries momma! I have you covered! You can find all of the ingredients needed, as well as the equipment you’ll be using, and even the instructions below.
Ready, set, go!
Iced green matcha latte with coffee whip
- a glass
- a small bowl
- a spatula to get every last drop out of the bowl
- 1 tsp Green match powder
- 1 cup Milk: almond, cocnut, soy, pea or cashew
- 7 cubes Ice
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Instant coffee
- 2 tbsp Hot water
- Fill your glass with matcha powder
- Add ice cubes
- Slowly pour in milk or pour in milk and stir if you like your latte mixed
- In a small bowl combine the hot water, sugar and instant coffee
- Hand whisk for 3 minutes until the mixture is light and fluffy
- Pour or spoon the whip over your green iced matcha latte.
With my love for coffee, I also have some other wonderful resources that I think you’ll enjoy. From my Starbucks tour to even some coffee mugs that are a must have, you’ll definitely want to take a look!